Friday, September 12, 2008

Beginning the 5th Year!

Since we are beginning the 5th year, I have been reflecting on this ministry and what it has done for my life. First and foremost, I have to say it has given me the faith to trust God through each decision. Second, it has made me realize I have a capacity to love that is far greater than I had ever imagined. Third, I have learned to put myself in another's shoes and truly try to understand where someone is at that particular time in their life. I have learned that we don't all start out on the same playing field and I believe it is our job as humans to try to level that field. The kids who have come through the doors of Studio 222 are unique, beautiful, talented and special people. They enrich the lives of those of us lucky enough to meet them.

We have a full house with 26! We are beginning the year with classes of computer animation, mixed art including polymer clay, recycled paper making, calligraphy, glass art and more...

Sunday, September 14 we are celebrating during all three worship services at St. Luke's. The kids will be attending and will be recognized during the services. - Julie Robinson

No comments: